M21 INTERVIEW SESSION WITH CUDE PRINCE (@CudePrince)

 

Following the massive out flow of incredible up and coming artist from the streets of Lagos.  Here We bring you an exclusive interview with this Young fast rising Pop Art.

Our team came across "Cude Prince" at an event hosted by Unilag Students,  few month back. He is a Kid doing great in his own Field,  with his musical talent. Few acts loose the vibe of originality in search for Greener pasture in the music would.  But Cude Prince is an exceptional incredible act.

So sit back and go read through our Lil chat with "Cude Prince" and also hit the DOWNLOAD Button.

1. Who is Cude Prince?

"My name is Rasheed Ogundairo better known as Cude Prince..'

2. Tell us what is going on with your music,  what are doing and what should your listeners be expecting? 

"Currently am working on a new projects and my listeners should be expecting more songs and collaborations with other artistes too..."

3. What do you think your listeners will get out of your music? 

"Well, My music is filled with message, and a summary of how I live, basically you would get to know me better by listening to my song..."

4. Who is your hero? 

"My hero is my mother. she supports me always and she prays for me too. God bless her."

5. Tell us about your latest singles?

"Yes. My last singles "TWERK AND BOUNCE" . The song was produced by Austynobeatz... I took the song like a freestyle that day, but i never knew it will turn to one of the songs my listeners loves most.. The song is nice.. A lot of people been giving there comment and am amaze my what I hear each and even day."

6. What were you thinking about when this song was developed? 

"I was just in a free spirit that very day in the studio, while Austynobeatz played the instrumental to me, and I was just like 'Twerk and Bounce'.... They must twerk to this groove Austyno, Basically I just freestyle some lines, I was already in a happy mood.

7. What made you want to get into the business? 

"I think its my way and its not because of the money in it...  I think me my self and i can decide on what to do with my life.. I like what i can do..I'm not saying I'm perfect or I'm good.'

8. What is the most difficult thing you had to endure in life? 

"Hmmm yes.. A lot of things .. Like a fake promoter duped me of my money, if I go for free shows outside too..the mc will be like.. - So you to want to sing and all..Even friends that i know, also played a Negative encouraging role..but all those things hasn't discouraged me...  And now am getting better and having a good standing structured brand, with the help of my team. "

9. What is the most difficult thing you had to endure in the business

" well like i have said earlier . Fake promotion,  fake friends and reception at few EVENTS."

10. How does it feel to be finally getting your break? 

"It really a good feeling, knowing your music is been appreciated and you getting a reward for your Hard work... So I feel good and blessed.. "

12. What do you hope to do with your music?

" l hope in the nearest future my music would have grown to the next level, International things on my mind... wanna to turn up answered and everywhere i go."



CUDE PRINCE "TWERK AND BOUNCE" (DOWNLOAD):

CONNECT WITHCUDEPRINCE:

Twitter/IG: @CudePrince

Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Advert

M21 9ja Social Network

Your No.1 Online Pr. Contact Us Today. Mail: m21upload@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2348136488753