VIDEO: Mo’ Cheddah (@MoCheddaH)– My Time

Mo’ Cheddah is still making her comeback after releasing the well received Destinambari featuring Phyno, the“Louder” mistress takes another bold step with a fresh single accompanied with a music video.
“My Time is a soft and sincere single from Mo’ Cheddah as she chronicles her journey through music and everything else that comes with it.
The cut is produced by Grip Musik producer Chopstix while the video directed by the acclaimed Clarence Peters.
Will “My Time” put Cheddah on top of the charts this time? Tell us!



DOWNLOAD Mo’ Cheddah – My Time
0 VIDEO: Mo Cheddah   My TimeMy Time Mo Cheddah Clarence Peters Chopstix
DOWNLOAD VIDEO Mo’ Cheddah – My Time
Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Advert

M21 9ja Social Network

Your No.1 Online Pr. Contact Us Today. Mail: m21upload@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2348136488753