DJ Mustard Ft Nicki Minaj & Jeremih – Don’t Hurt Me (Animated Video)

Directed by Felix Colgrave, the visual features animated predators
making love to their prey in surreal ways, backed by the Mustard sound, Jeremih’s Diana King-inspired vocals, and Nicki’s royal bars.

“All these B!tches beggin’ me to pass the baton,” she rhymes. “All these B!tches trying to fit my crown and my wand / B!tches still my sons, get ya sonogram on / Just in the nick of time, I did the cover of TIME.”

Mustard released “Don’t Hurt Me” back in June and is currently working on his 400 Summers joint mixtape with YG.

Watch Below

DOWNLOAD MP4

Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Advert

M21 9ja Social Network

Your No.1 Online Pr. Contact Us Today. Mail: m21upload@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2348136488753