Video: Mario – I Need More


Watch the Official Video: Mario – I Need More

Mario gets post-apocalyptic in his new video for “I Need More.” A little over four months after unleashing the trap-inspired single,
Mario unveils its cinematic new visual. In it, the crooner-dancer
goes into some sort of internment camp run by the “Rain Dogs.”

However, he’s not down and out in this dire situation. Instead, he
inspires other prisoners in a unified rebellion with a motivational speech in between athletic dance moves.

“I Need More” is a single off Mario’s first album in seven years,Paradise Cove. Earlier this year, he revealed that the project would showcase what he’s been missing.

“We were able to create a concept, lyrically and sonically, that expresses exactly what I was feeling: the void,” he said. “Even in the midst of manifesting our wildest desires and material gains, it still ain’t enough. You need more: truth, love, happiness, freedom.”

Watch the “I Need More” visual, which was directed by Ruby with choreography by Mario, below.

Official Video: Mario – I Need More

DOWNLOAD MP4

Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Advert

M21 9ja Social Network

Your No.1 Online Pr. Contact Us Today. Mail: m21upload@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2348136488753