NEW MUSIC: NELLY – ‘FEDS WATCHING (REMIX)’


Nelly

Nelly drops some fresh rhymes on his remix to 2 Chainz’ “Feds Watching.” Over the Pharrell production, the St. Louis MC addresses an incident that occurred last year where his tour bus was raided and heroin and a loaded gun were found.

“They tried to jam me up in Texas on some bullshit/ Said I had weed, boy, and a full clip/ No, not me mane, I’m only lifting weight/ I ain’t snitchin’ neither, but I tell ya who’s it ain’t/ From ’99 until now I made legit figures/ If this was ’97, they mighta had a ni**a,” he raps.

His album M.O. drops Sept. 30 featuring appearances from Nicki Minaj, T.I., Future, 2 Chainz, Nelly Furtado, Trey Songz, and Florida Georgia Line.




Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Advert

M21 9ja Social Network

Your No.1 Online Pr. Contact Us Today. Mail: m21upload@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2348136488753