MISSY ELLIOTT URGES TONI BRAXTON TO RETURN TO MUSIC




Toni Braxton dropped a bombshell when she said that she was done with music. In the weeks following her announcement, the R&B icon has received an outpouring of support from her peers. While hosting her sister Tamar’s Backyard Boogie Baby Shower at the Hotel Bel-Air, the oldest Braxton spoke out about her leave of absence from the industry.

“I’m kinda still on the done with music side, but we’ll see,” she told Rap-Up TV. “I haven’t done any recording, nothing in the studio.”



Some of her famous friends including Anita Baker, Babyface, and Missy Elliott have tried to encourage her to get back in the studio. “Missy called me. [She said], ‘I’ll be in town, come by, just come say hi,’” she shared. “They’re kinda tryna push me to do something. But I love them for that and it makes me feel so much better ’cause I don’t feel so alone.”

She’s not the only superstar who fell out of love with music. “Someone told me Barbra Streisand, who is like the queen bee, felt the same way, but she didn’t do it for 10 years,” said Toni.

Even if it takes that long, she sees the silver lining. “Maybe I’ll be a better singer ’cause I feel like Barbra got even better, so we’ll see.”
Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Advert

M21 9ja Social Network

Your No.1 Online Pr. Contact Us Today. Mail: m21upload@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2348136488753