NEW MUSIC: CIARA F/ NICKI MINAJ – ‘I’M OUT’



C-Squad and Barbz unite. After their Re-Up collaboration “I’m Legit,” Ciara and Nicki Minaj celebrate their single status on the ladies’ anthem “I’m Out,” the opening track off Ciara, due July 9.



After a break-up, the bad chicks team up and hit the dance floor. Nicki shows out on her gritty opening verse (“Ayo CiCi, let me show you how to do a singing bitch greasy”), while CiCi makes her ex regret the day he left her.

“If you know that you better than the new girl that he on, go ‘head and tell him now you gon’ miss me when I’m gone,” she sings.

Turn up to this.

Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Advert

M21 9ja Social Network

Your No.1 Online Pr. Contact Us Today. Mail: m21upload@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2348136488753