New Music: Jay Sean f/ Rick Ross – ‘Mars’

Jay Sean takes his girl to another planet on his second single “Mars.” The Cash Money crooner shows off his vocal range, singing in a falsetto over the smooth joint, while Rozay drips in swag on his guest verse.

“I’m so high, I’m wasted I don’t wanna come down/ Let me take you to Mars, girl/ And we’ll make love on a star, girl,” he sings.
Jay’s fourth album Neon is due June 25 featuring Busta Rhymes and Ace Hood.

“The album is the best piece of work I’ve done to date, without a doubt in the last 10 years,” Jay told Rap-Up TV. “This album is a mixture of R&B, of pop, of some rock influence as well, of hip-hop influence. It’s just all of the great genres that I love and I grew up on in one. The songwriting and production on this album is superb. It really took us a long time to get it right, but I’m so proud of it.”

Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Advert

M21 9ja Social Network

Your No.1 Online Pr. Contact Us Today. Mail: m21upload@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2348136488753